Dr. Linh Dang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linh Dang?

Posted on November 28th, 2016

Very rude and unprofessional. Treats patients with contempt and disdain. Appears to have emotional issues and should not be in a Patient Services Practice. Is NOT as knowledgeable she claims to be. Does not keep up with the latest information in Neurology.

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Dr. Dang is an exceptional physician. She and her staff are extremely professional and deliver nothing but professionalism. I would recommend Dr. Dang to anyone I know that may be in need and stand very impressed! Thank you for your kindness!

Very disapointig

Posted on October 4th, 2011

I was very dissapointed in my visit with Dr.Dang. She was rude and obnoxious. She did not seem to comprehend that some people do not have lots of dollars to have tests done. This doctor will not get one more penny out of me. She has no bedside manner. I would not let her treat my dog.

Doctor's Response

I am very sorry you felt you were not treated properly by me or my staff but, I do strive to provide the best quality care possible to my patients. Because of the high cost of some of the tests we sometimes order, we do not and have not accepted cash patients. This I believe would be an issue with your insurance premium and policy however, I do understand your concern.

Posted on August 17th, 2011

DRDANG IS A GREAT PHYSCIAN SHE LISTEN TO EVERY PROBLEMS I HAVE WITH MY ILLNESS AND HAS HELP ME VERY MUCH.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP...

PROBLEMS

Posted on April 15th, 2011

I had no problems with dr dang herself but she has the worst staff I have ever encountered in a doctors office. Extremely difficult to work with them over paperwork filling out forms and such. Terrible attitudes from office staff over paperwork.

Doctor's Response

I do apologize at the late response but, I wanted to extend an apology and let you know that I am sorry for the less than desirable visit you had with us. As of this date, all of our staff is new and pleasant!! I want to thank you for your review in that, this is how we make our office better by hearing from the ones that allow us to care for them or their family.

Excellent Patient Care

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

I have been under Dr. Dang's care for approximately 2 1/2 years, and I have received excellent care from her and her staff. Dr. Dang has greatly improved my quality of life, as well as quantity. I would and have recommended her for anyone with neurology issues.

Posted on May 26th, 2010

It took you many many hour to see my mother-in-law. Why? I am fixin to move her to Memorial Hermann / St Lukes... THOSE people know nuerology,

Dr Linh Dang

Posted on July 13th, 2009

Dr Dang is a very professional and compassionate physician. She really cares about her patients and always write everything down that is affecting you. I would never hesitate to refer a family member/friend to Dr. Dang.

Posted on January 26th, 2017