Dr. Linhkieu T Nguyen Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Linhkieu T Nguyen?

What a waste of time.

I was referred to Dr. Linhkieu Nguyen by the Alvardo Hospital's physician referral phone number. I requested to see a family practice doctor and wanted to see a female so I chose this doctor because I was paying cash and had the feeling that she may cost less. When I called to book an appointment the receptionist had problems comprehending what I was saying so she kept asking for someone else's assistance. Several minutes later I was booked and told it would be $75 cash. Almost immediately upon arrival I had to give my driver's license, social security number, and payment. Then the receptionist gave me paperwork that took 25 minutes for me to fill out. The waiting room wait was about 35 minutes. When I was called to the back the receptionist asked me more questions including one that I've never been asked before, 'how many sexual partners have you had in your life?' Really? Then I was placed in another room where I waited 40 minutes before the doctor came in. More questions. Have I been getting yearly vaccinations? What about tetanus? She went on to explain about that. She seemed deeply concerned that I wrote down that I drank almost one glass of wine a day. Finally we got to the reason I was there. I wanted 3 dermatofibromas (non-cancerous growths) cut from my leg. 'I can't do that here' she said, followed by more explaining. 'Then why did the receptionist book me an appointment?' I asked. 'Well she doesn't know what derfibromatos are'(mangling the word as if she didn't understand either). She said my money would be refunded. That was good, however, all that time and all those questions asked for nothing. Nobody said they were sorry for the wait nor the misunderstanding.

Rushed through appointment. Seems more concerned with patient volume than giving care. Insists on directing patients to pick up prescriptions at her friend's (relative's?) pharmacy even if out of the way .

waited 2 hours to be seen even though I was there 15 miutes before my appointment.

Dr. Linhkieu T Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.