Dr. Linnea Linderman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Linnea Linderman?

Posted on September 11th, 2015

The Dr seemed nice but she seemed in a big hurry and hardly gave me the opportunity to explain the problems I was experiencing with my child! The other Staff in this office is TERRIBLE!!!! RUDE. And very unpleasant! I am attempting to locate a New pediatrician before my child's next scheduled appointment !

Posted on November 20th, 2013

She is such a great doctor, I went to get my thumb checked out because it hurt and she helped me try and figure out what was going on with it you might have to wait a little bit once you get in the exam room but once they see you, it's a quick visit

Posted on September 11th, 2017