Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linnea M Williams
Dr. Linnea M Williams, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Raytown, MO. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Hospital Hill Health Service Corp, Kansas City VA Medical Center and Western Missouri Mental Health Center. Dr. Williams has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Linnea M Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Linnea M Williams has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Linnea M Williams has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Linnea M Williams is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr Williams is a doctor I had only read about in novels. I have grown up in a generation of"house"and "the doctors", and it is wonderful to have a doctor that is really concerned about the individual and overall health of my family. My daughter, whose asthma had forth so bad she was going to have to repeat a grade level because of absences,is now a medal winning track runner! She didn't always shove pills down or throats, but encouraged healthy habits and natural proven ways ti fight sickness and disease.
Dr. Williams and her staff are wonderful individuals. Unlike the person above the staff made an appointment for ultrasound the same day for me. Then they called me and told me my results the next day. I wasn't expecting them to sway everything was normal, that was the first doctor's office to do that for me. I was very please with everything that Dr. Williams and her staff provided to me. I will defiantly recommend this office to others.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Linnea M Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNevada Ann Lee Md, 6317 Evanston Ave, Raytown, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Linnea M Williams in this video.
Dr. Linnea M Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raytown, MO.