Dr. Lino Fernandez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lino Fernandez?

Posted on November 8th, 2016

Good Dr. . Good staff.. Good treatment. ... Good life..... Thanks to this program I feel alive again!!!

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Very good experience

Love this office!

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

I've seen many doctor's over the years, this is the first one I actually feel comfortable with.

HORRIBLE OFFICE

Posted on November 6th, 2015

HORRIBLE OFFICE!! I chose the doctor because of his good ratings... I lost my job and insurance. The manufacture has a program to offer free medication but that doctors office needs to fill out a form. They refused to fill it out without a $160 visit. When I asked to speak with Dr. Fernandez so that he could personally make the decision, I was told it was "impossible" because he does not make personal phone calls. When you are in need the most, they are not there! In addition, previously left them a message asking them to return my phone call because my medication was incorrect and they never returned the call.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 18th, 2015

Excellent experience.! Never I had seen anyone so caring as Dr. Fernandez. Highly recommended.

Posted on May 29th, 2015

Great doctor! I've gone from doctor to doctor and have tried practically all the medications out there. He was patient with me and explained the treatment as many times as I asked. This office changed my life. I've never felt so good.

Good choice

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Great Dr. Great staff, great atmosphere. Will recommend him .

Good choice!

Posted on May 17th, 2014

I was impressed by Dr. Fernandez!! Very caring, understanding, and down to earth. Never change this experience!!!

Awesome Doctor...... Never seen any like him.....

Posted on April 29th, 2014

I have been through many treatments and have been diagnosed by many doctors. I thought I would never feel "normal" in my life; that I would feel miserable, hopeless and helpless for ever. But Dr Fernandez took his time to guide me, encourage me, and give me back the hope that I had lost. He saw my pain, he made me see the light at the end of the tunnel. He was able to pin point my condition and within a week a was able to feel alive again. I did not remember how nice is to smile and feel happy from deep inside. I can not express how grateful I am to this wise person. The staff is as caring and understanding as he is. This was the best choice ever!!!

Will recommend friends

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

I'm not sure what the other reviews are talking about but I love this doctor. I had my first visit today and will be sending my friends here (I go to UM, a nearby college). He took his time to explain to me the medication, its effects, and the reason he wants me to take it. Although he didn't give me the medication I originally thought I needed, he seemed pretty sure this new one would be better. Overall, great staff. Oh, and as a student of psychology, I can assure you that doctors do not receive "a cut" of prescribed medications.

Horrible experience! Rip off!

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

They dont care about you as a person going through a situation, they care about the money. The prescription was controversial according to the pharmacists , and they want you to pay another visit just for anything! I was hanged up on, never returned my calls with requests, always had to go to the office and spend 3 hours for something simple like writing "generic" on the prescription. Since he gets a cut , he will only prescribe expensive brand names only. There are most efficient and compassionate professionals out there, dont waste your time here

Excellent doctor

Posted on September 21st, 2009

I loved human part of the treatment. He is very understanding.