Dr. Linqiu Zhou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linqiu Zhou?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

The Worst

Posted on June 20th, 2017

Simply the worst doctor ever. If you go to him, you better hope you have one of the standard problems. He's good with the simple stuff. But if it is anything out of the ordinary, be prepared to be told it is your fault somehow. He doesn't listen and doesn't view working WITH a patient on their care. He has his mind made up on a situation and will not back down. I found a new doctor who with listen and work with me. This guy....SMH.

Posted on June 5th, 2017

Ive seen alot of doctors but dr Z .really has a passion for his profession and people.he took the time to explain every thing wrong in detail.it got to the point i was losing focus lol.highly recommen d

A Note of Gratitude

Posted on March 10th, 2017

Dr. Zhou is the best doctor who has ever treated me for any condition. He treated me as if I was his most-favored patient, took his time to ensure I understood every aspect of my condition, and fully explained what was needed to improve it. He also listened to my concerns very attentively. My time was his time. He is a true gentleman who is extremely knowledgeable in his field, and committed to doing the best for his patient. I am grateful to him for helping me feel so much better.

Migraines

Posted on March 11th, 2016

Two months ago today Dr. Zhou preformed Spin Cord Stimulation Surgery on me for Migraines. I have lived with migraines for 17yrs and have tried everything !! Have NOT had a migraine since, this was by far the Best Decision I've every made.. Dr. Zhou is very through on explaining procedure.. What I also found delightful was when after surgery if I had a problem or question and I called office, he was the one who answered my concerns right then... No call backs, that in itself dose not happen in this day and age.. So would I recommend him ??? ABSOLUTEY, no doubt about it, he has given me my life back.. Thank You So Very Much Dr. Zhou

Dr. Zhou

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Dr. Zhou has given me my life back.

Go somewhere else

Posted on June 24th, 2015

This doctor does not listen and is injection happy. His office staff is nice, but that's about all he has going for him. He owns a surgery center and wants to give all of his patients injections.

Doctor's Response

I thoroughly evaluate the patients and make good diagnoses before I set up a treatment plan. I am not a pill mill doctor.

The Amazing Dr. Zhou

Posted on June 19th, 2015

Dr. Zhou has changed my life! I had an injection last month that had the most positive outcome!! I can sleep and I can actually do things that I couldn't do in awhile. When I saw him today for my follow up visit, I couldn't stop smiling! I am so happy with him , not only is he a great doctor, he is a great person! I am forever thankful for him and I'm so lucky to have him as a doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Zhou! Also I can't forget to mention his staff. What a wonderful group of women! They make you feel so comfortable and are so easy to talk to.

Posted on February 15th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Zhou since 2006. I trust him with my life. He is extremely good at what he does and if someone is going to operate on my spine , which he did by implanting a neurostimulator, I would only true dr Zhou. He is professional and excellent at what he does.

Professional

Posted on November 5th, 2013

I can't say enough positive things about dr Zhoe. Very professional and a cut above the rest. Never discussed anything other than my health and how he can help me. Not a pill pusher like so many others out there that just want to prescribe something and get you out of the office. My health has improved tremendously as well as my quality of life. Ill keep going back to dr Zhoe.

Tremendously caring.

Posted on November 3rd, 2013

Right after my first appointment I knew this doc was good I've been to a few pm docs and most don't care about their patients. Dr Zhoe has excellent bed side manners and addressed my concerns with empathy and kindness. Referred from another trust worthy dr so his peers in the medical community know how good he is with patients and as a surgeon.

The Best

Posted on November 2nd, 2013

Dr Zhou is by far the best out there. I've been to several pain management docs over the years. So glad I found him. Experience knowledge,kindness and caring about patients is what he is about. Excellent bed side manners. No need to look further.

The best and most professional

Posted on October 30th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Zhou's for 7 years. The reason I have stayed with Dr Zhou is his incredible professionalism and amazing work. I had a spinal cord stimulator put in and I had complete trust in him because of his expertise. He is excellent at what he does and I wouldn't trust anyone but Dr Zhou. He is patient, kind, caring and takes time with his patients. He cares about his patients and takes the time to make sure you are satisfied. He has called me personally to make sure I was ok.The personal attention is amazing. His bed side manners are excellent. I have recommended Dr Zhou to friends and they thanked me. they agree he is the most professional and caring Dr out there. If you are looking for a caring Dr who is excellent at what he does, I highly recommend Dr Zhou.