Have you seen Dr. Linsey R Harrison?

Great Dr

Dr. Harrison is great, she always listens to me when I see her, I can tell she actually cares about what I'm saying and what I'm needing. Never abruptely ends our session because we're "out of time" I would reccomend her to anyone, she changed my life.

Great doctor

Amazing psychiatrist. I recently asked about online reviews and was surprised to find that people only post reviews when they are unhappy with the Doctor. So I decided to take time to tell everyone how amazing Dr Harrison is to her patients. This is the best I've felt since diagnosis 33 years ago. I'm now 51. She took the time to get my meds right. I was always included in the medication decisions. When I wanted drugs that didn't have weight or sexual side effects, she listened. Really wonderful Doctor.

Dr. Linsey R Harrison is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Golden, CO.