Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linus Hahn
Dr. Linus Hahn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salem, MA, with other offices in Danvers, MA and Salem, MA (and 2 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hahn is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center - Salem Hospital, North Shore Internal Medicine and North Shore Medical Center. Dr. Hahn has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Linus Hahn has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Linus Hahn has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Linus Hahn has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Linus Hahn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
After having had the same wonderful relationship and stellar Chief of Internists for over twenty years out of state I was worried about finding another Dr. who could zero in on the symptoms and find the best course of action for my aging self. Dr. Hahn is sharp, succinct, caring and very patient. I feel fortunate to have become a member of this cutting edge practice with it's efficient staff. Sometimes you just get a great break!
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Hahn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore Internal Medicine
North Shore Medical Center
North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Carilion Health System
Dr. Linus Hahn accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Linus Hahn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, MA.