Dr. Lionel Guillaume Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Lionel Guillaume?

A-1

Posted on November 19th, 2017

Rude and uncaring

Posted on August 24th, 2017

Posted on May 9th, 2013

It's been several years since seeing this doctor but I liked him very much. I recalled him taking me back to the earliest age I could remember, family history to the present. I suffered anxiety attacks along with severe depression. My sessions with him were in timely manner, patienced with me, very attentative and understanding. He gave me medication that helped me with my family, job and daily routines. If I still lived in New Orleans, he's the doctor for me.

COMPLETE IDIOT

Posted on June 28th, 2012

I have had anxiety my entire life and have been treated for anxiety my entire life. Unfortunately, my PCM cannot treat anxiety as she is only a PA. Tricare made me an appointment with this doctor so that I could get my medication. Upon arriving I was informed that they did not prescribe what I took. Then after about a 15 minute questionnaire, not asking anything about my history or life at home and what not, he told me that I am bipolar. I know about bipolar as I grew up with a family member (non-biological) who suffers from bipolar. I have NEVER been depressed, suicidal, or anything along those lines. I am a very happy person and love my life and always have! I just have anxiety! Maybe that comes from the fact that my husband is a bomb technician and deployed... maybe because I have ALWAYS had anxiety... this so called DOCTOR seriously needs to understand one's background and ask about it and read up on bipolar disorder and anxiety before he tries to diagnose someone with a disorder they know for a fact they don't have! He is horrible at manners and being personal. Im not a check list, i am a PERSON!

Posted on October 18th, 2017