Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Lior Heller
Lior Heller is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Heller is an amazing surgeon. It has been 3 weeks since Dr. Heller performed my Mommy Make Over and honestly, I have not had any pain after my tummy tuck, breast lift and lipo in back and thighs. I feel and look like a new woman. After 2 children I went from a size 6 to 10. With family and f/t job, I put everything first besides my health. I turned 40 this year and decided to invest in myself by having a Mommy Make Over.After consulting with 2 other reputable plastic surgeons, I decided to go with Dr. Heller because he made me feel mostat ease. Unlike the other 2 surgeons, Dr. Heller took time to listen to my expectations then explain how he could achieve them in the safest way. His recommendations were right on.Thank you Dr. Heller, you are the best!
Dr. Heller is an incredibly caring person and physician. He cares for you just as much at the end of your care while you recover and get back to normal life, as he does from the start. He is there for you to answer any questions or anxieties you may have before, during, and after your surgery. He is easy to get in touch with if needed and his office staff is also top notch.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions6701 Fannin St, Houston, TX
Lior Heller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.