Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa-Ann A Wuermser has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Lisa-Ann A Wuermser has the following 15 expertise
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Muscle Spasticity
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. Lisa-Ann A Wuermser has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
26 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Lisa-Ann A Wuermser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsGrady Memorial Hospital, 80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa-Ann A Wuermser in this video.
Dr. Lisa-Ann A Wuermser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.