Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa A King
Dr. Lisa A King, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Desoto, TX. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. King is affiliated with Methodist Charlton Medical Center. Dr. King has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa A King has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 94
Dr. King is an amazing, excellent, understanding, patient and enjoyable expert. She will explain things clearly and simply. She is a the best GYN I've seen ever!!! Her staff and assistants are courteous and really nice. I moved 450 miles aways from Dallas, but she still is my #1 !! doctor. Thank you Dr. King.
Dr. King is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1991
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Lisa A King accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Womens Place, 950 Scotland Dr, Desoto, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa A King in this video.
Dr. Lisa A King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Desoto, TX.