Dr. Lisa A King Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lisa A King?

I have come to her for years. My daughters come to her and my granddaughter was delivered by her. She and her team are excellent.

My daughter was the first successful IVF procedure for Dr. King. I was 31, and she was very honest with us about my chances for success. She is honest, but caring in her delivery and approach.

Well Woman Exam

I would recommend Dr. Lisa King to any female because she spends the time to explain go over any details and questions relating to an issue. She has been my Doctor for years and I will keep going back as long as she is in practice. Keep up the good work Dr. King.

Wonderful gynecologist

Best GyN experince!

Dr. King is an amazing, excellent, understanding, patient and enjoyable expert. She will explain things clearly and simply. She is a the best GYN I've seen ever!!! Her staff and assistants are courteous and really nice. I moved 450 miles aways from Dallas, but she still is my #1 !! doctor. Thank you Dr. King.

Run!

After doing some research, I learned that Dr. Lisa King was good doctor in her field. I booked my appointment 4 weeks in advance. Paperwork was mailed to me, which was filled out before arrival. I was informed to arrive 15 minutes before my scheduled appointment. I arrived at the request time frame. After waiting an hour, I asked how much longer until I'll be seen because 3 woman came in after me and they completed there apppintment. The receptionist informed me that my wait will not take much longer. And that, those woman have a different provider than I have. Also, we have only one nurse. 30 minutes later, I still wasn't seen. I told the receptionist to cancel my appointment with a charge. I have to go to work. She expressed that I didn't have a charge a cancellation fee due to your yearly exam being free. I expressed that I was here on time, yet I've been waiting for 1.5+ hours without any communication about why the delay. The reception then expressed I'm sorry, but it'll take another 30 minutes to be seen and I'm unsure how long the exam will take. We hate for you to go. But, if you would like to reschedule our next opening is in July. At the end of the day, no one said "we do apologize for the wait," "we will be right with you," " sorry for the delay," or anything of that nature. Poor customer service I received! Poor communication I was given! I was a new patient who needed a pap test. Terrible first impression! I didn't see myself sitting an additional hour on top of the 1.5 hours. So unless you have 4 hours to spare, please go somewhere else. No order and poor communication among the staff.

Great bed side manner and actually talk to me and not at me. Actually take time to exam without the rush. I would and will recommend this great doctor.The staff team are wonderful.

Tired of waiting.

The lack of consideration for patients time is unacceptable. An appointment for 1130, by 1pm I was still waiting to see Dr. King!!! I left without being seen as no telling how much longer I would have had to wait. How would they like it if I showed up over 90 minutes late for my appointment!? Looking for a new doctor!

Dr King is very professional, passionate and nice. She has a great staff too. They are very nice and professional.

Long time patient

I haven't seen Dr King recently but stumbled across these reviews. All I can truly say is customer service often works both ways. Hopefully, the negative complaints have been resolved and I am for sure her staff has every intent to please their patients. The question you must ask of of someone who has been a patient there is; would you refer your loved ones there? My answer would be positively....YES.

Great doctor and an easy delivery ... She is above amazing she helped me deliver my first child and I will be using her again during this pregnancy

Poor Staff

her staff is terrible, but I have been going to her over 10 years. The nurse PJ is aweful and every time you ask her a question she tells you to go to ER. Really! just sorry