The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa A Wilson has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Lisa A Wilson has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Lisa A Wilson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Wilson saved my life! I am a 35 year old nurse with NO family history of cancer. Dr. Wilson's trained eye saw a suspicious mole where my family Dr saw a normal mole. Thank God I trusted her, she performed a total excision of the area and I am going to be fine. You better believe I will show up for my routine skin checks every 6 months with Dr. Wilson!!!
I arrived five minutes early for my appointment. The office was not even open. The doors were locked. Two other cars in the parking lot. 10 minutes after my appointment time the doors were still locked. Dr. Wilson got out of one of the cars and said that "they" would be here soon. Something must have held them up. Ten minutes later a van drove up, 3 young ladies got out and one of them unlocked the door. No apology for being half an hour late, nothing. After they got the office set up for patients (by now there were 3 of us), they kept calling a name. No one responded. Finally I realized it was me they were wanting to talk to but they had my name wrong (I was NOT a new patient nor was my name unusual). I corrected them, laughed about the mix-up and answered their question about my insurance. When my turn to see the doctor came, guess what. They still had my name wrong but at least now I knew to answer to that name. Again, no apologies, nothing!! If I had not already seen Dr. Wilson and knew the quality of care that she provided, that would have been my one and only time there. And I am still debating whether to continue because I fear their sloppiness and lack of caring will result in a mistake that could impact my health.
24 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Lisa A Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lisa A Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muncie, IN.