Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa G Abbott has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Showing 5 of 49
Dr. Abbott is great. Its been easier to get an appointment now that she's added the PAs to her practice. Everytime I call the office (because I'm irresponsible...very, very irresponsible) due to misplaced lab slips or misplaced appointment cards they are super helpful and get me set straight. She listens when you talk, and makes decisions about medications that take into account how you feel, and not just lab numbers. And she's smart, knew right what was wrong with me even though I was referred to her for a different problem.
30 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1988
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Lisa G Abbott accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN BIEN Northern NV Plan HMO
- Health Plan of NV HMO Northern NV
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence N NV - HealthFirst HMO/POS Network Employer
- Prominence N NV - Premier HMO Employer
- Prominence N Nevada - Preferred Healthcare PPO Employer
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsLisa Gail Abbott Md, 665 Sierra Rose Dr, Reno, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa G Abbott in this video.
Dr. Lisa G Abbott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.