Dr. Lisa L Amsterdam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa L Amsterdam?

Patient

Dr. Amsterdam is a wonderful dr. She always listens to all of my concerns and answers all of my questions with such patience.

Very impressed with Dr. Lisa Amsterdam -- she's very knowledgable & caring!!

Love Dr. Amsterdam

Dr. Amsterdam is wonderful. She always spends enough time with me and makes sure my questions are answered.

Great visit

Dr. Amsterdam is very knowledgeable about women's health and I felt very comfortable there.

Annual Visit

Great physician. Recommend her to any female patients needing an experienced, patient, kind OB/GYN

The ladies at the front desk were not very personable but the staff in the back was great. Denise drew my blood and she was terrific.

Awesome Doc and Nurse but Horrible Staff

Dr Amsterdam is patient attentive, caring , everything you would want in a Dr. Her personal nurse was very kind and attentive also. Unfortunately the desk staff is horrendous! They are rude and always make you feel like you are bothering them! Great Experience minus the front desk but worth putting up with for Dr Amsterdam!

Horrible office staff/nurses

The doctor was great, very nice and caring. It was the office staff/nurses that made me never want to go there again. The were rude and unprofessional. I felt like I was bothering them by being there. I will be finding a new doctor.

Rockhill DRAMA

If you are seeking Quality Professional Care DO NOT GO HERE!! The staff especially physicains are the most deplorable, distastful, unappreciative, and most importantly disrespectful, to ALL PATIENTS. I was a faithful patiere here for almost 10 years and the disrespect I recieved has left a bitter taste in my mouth for ROCKHILL, I will NEVER GO BACK!! Patient Respect is not what they strive for, nor is patient satisfactory. In a time of crisis or just simple patient care I would STRONGLY advice you to seek care elsewhere.

Wonderful caring doctor.

I am so sad that I finally found a doctor that I love and then we move away to Cincinnati. When I told her, she had a referral for me. Very caring and proficient doctor.

Nice sometimes..

I never know what to expect with her. She is a great doctor, very knowledgeable... But she comes off as really impatient and i sometimes get the impression that i am bothering her or getting on her nerves for having questions or concerns. Other visits she is extremely nice... So i just never know what to expect.

Wounderful visit. Made me feel more like a women and a mom, than a patient. Her nurse was great and down to earth and it went so fast!

Dr. Lisa L Amsterdam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leawood, KS.