Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa A Andersson-Zetye
Dr. Lisa A Andersson-Zetye, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Grand Rapids, MI. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Andersson-Zetye is affiliated with Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa A Andersson-Zetye has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I have been going to Dr Andersson for years. I loved her bedside manner until she switched to Area Wide OBGYN. Now she seems unhappy and unfriendly, the appointments seemed rushed. The MI st office is cold and unwelcoming when you walk in. (a friendly welcoming office, you should be able to see the desk when you walk in, it should be well light, mirrors help rooms look larger) The staff at both location is unfriendly and they all need to learn how to smile. If the doctor was at her old practice, I would give her all 5 stars.
Dr. Andersson-Zetye is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1986
Blodgett Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Lisa A Andersson-Zetye accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Spectrum Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa A Andersson-Zetye in this video.
Dr. Lisa A Andersson-Zetye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.