Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Anthony
Dr. Lisa Anthony, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mequon, WI, with other offices in Fond Du Lac, WI and Milwaukee, WI (and 10 other locations). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Anthony is affiliated with Calumet Medical Center, Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc and Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Anthony has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lisa Anthony has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Lisa Anthony is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Anthony is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Calumet Medical Center
Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Memorial Health Center Inc
Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
Franciscan Skemp Healthcare Lacrosse Hospital
23 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa Anthony in this video.
Dr. Lisa Anthony is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mequon, WI.