Have you seen Dr. Lisa S Apfel?

Fixed my spine to perfection!

I came into the emergency section after a motorcycle wreck; with what turned out to be compression fractures in my lower back. My work necessitated that I be healed pronto, and Dr Apfel came up with a spinal fixation plan that had me back to work in 3 months! That was 9 years ago, and I am good as ever! Dr Apfel's bedside manner is tops, and she will carefully answer every question!

Amazing Dr and Staff

Great Dr, Great staff, attentive, understanding and take excellent care of their patients.

Very pleased mom of boy who WAS in pain.

I have to say that I believe that a 2 out of 4 based on my experience is a bit unfair. As far as ease of appointment I gave a 3. Getting in to see a specialist is never easy. You can't just pick up the phone and make an appointment. A referral from another physician is required, but this is true for most every specialist. Dr. Apfel's bedside manner is great! She seems to realize that her patients and their parents need answers. She is not rushed. When she is with the patient she is focused on their needs and stays until all questions are answered. Even if the same question gets asked several times. Her answers are direct and honest, no sugar coating! If you need a pediatric neurosurgeon I would recommend that you try really hard to get an appointment with Dr. Apfel!

Dr. Lisa S Apfel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.