- 22 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 7 expertise
- 2 locations
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Lisa A Ashcraft has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lisa A Ashcraft has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
22 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Legacy Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Lisa A Ashcraft
Portland, Oregon has been my home for the past 25 years. I completed medical school at Oregon Health Sciences University, and my internal medicine residency at Legacy Emanuel and Good Samaritan hospitals (2000). About my practice My practice is limited to hospitalized internal medicine patient care.How I thrive I thrive by maintaining my connection with nature, my family and my friends.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa A Ashcraft, MD - Internal Medicine in Clackamas, OR, in this video.
Dr. Lisa A Ashcraft is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.