Dr. Lisa Bailey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Bailey?

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Dr. Bailey is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She takes her time with you is compassionate, extremely caring and very knowledgeable.

Brilliant and Dedicated Surgeon

Posted on March 29th, 2013

Dr. Lisa Bailey is an exceptional surgeon and professional. I am happy with the surgical and physical results. She was personable and genuinely caring. Her follow up was impeccable, exemplifying that she had a complete vision of my person within the framework of my whole treatment. During the process of learning about my diagnosis, she was warmly straightforward and reliably calm- making me feel "held" and safe in a situation that was terrifying. I felt like I was her only patient and she sees A LOT of patients a day. She was sensitive to my time making sure not to keep me waiting within reason. She was straightforward and reliably calm- making me feel "held" and safe in a situation that was terrifying.

Fantastic doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2012

Dr. Bailey is just the best breast surgeon oncologist around. She is in great demand but spent time explaining the kind of cancer I had and treatment options, was a delight to be with while super skilled as well.

Posted on January 13th, 2016