The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa A Barron
Dr. Lisa A Barron, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, MI, with another office in Novi, MI. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Barron is affiliated with Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lisa A Barron has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Lisa A Barron has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Dr. Lisa A Barron is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa A Barron - Posted on September 8th, 2016
I have been a long time patient of Lisa, and I always complained how I felt rushed when seeing her. I recently changed, and the new doctor found a melanoma on my shoulder that I have had for years, but it was never checked!! I have had two surgeries thus far to remove it.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa A Barron - Posted on April 21st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa A Barron - Posted on January 20th, 2016
Explained nothing, looked at one legion..
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa A Barron - Posted on December 1st, 2011
Not a good experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa A Barron - Posted on May 26th, 2011
Office staff was tense and rushed. Dr. Barron walked out after a very brief examination without saying a word! She was rushed, very dismissive and lacked compassion. I was a new patient and was not provided with adequate time or opportunity for questions. I am a young patient (22) and was upset by the treatment I received. If you are a younger patient, I would not recommend this doctor.
Dr. Barron is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Lisa A Barron accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lisa A Barron is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Warren, MI.