Dr. Lisa T Beaule Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa T Beaule?

Very good - easy to talk to

Dr. Beaule recently performed successful surgery on me. The pre-op and post-op appointments were very good. And she checked in on me during my hospital stay. She takes the time to explain things thoroughly and in layman's terms. She is easy to talk to and also has a good sense of humor.

Shes ok ust not as thorough as i would have liked.

I liked her at first but she didn't seem to want address my concerns, I felt as though she didnt do deeper into my problem as i would have liked. I seen her for a few years before changing

Explained things clearly. Very kind and compassionate. Lateness was only due to reviewing records thoroughly.

She removed a mass on my Adrenal gland and she is fantastic.

Thankful Patient

Self confident ,Honest,Very Direct, Good bedside manor, Great sense of Humor!!

Wolfgang Liese

I don't know about the negative experiences of some of the reviews. But I had the exact opposite experience. The staff was very courteous. Any question I had was answered. And Dr. Beaule? I felt totally at ease with her and trusted her explicitly. I could not recommend a better surgeon.Thank you, Dr. Beaule. I am very grateful.

Worst urologist I've seen

Nurse in the office was nasty. Dr was not trustworthy. I'd wear depends before I went back to her !

Lynne Radford, patient in 2008

Dr. Beaulle diagnosed a mass on my kidney (which was found during a gall bladder attack). She removed the kidney a few months later, with minimal scarring, very limited recovery time (4 wks. and I was back on the golf course!!) She is wonderful and very professional and caring. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

pauln

Had visit with this Dr. yesterday and was very impressed with her regarding info, expectations and open atmosphere to questions on my upcoming procedure. I was looking for professional opinions, not self pity, in a casual setting.

I was skeptical after reading the three re views, But I took a chance and I was glad I did. I called and got an appointment the next day. I was greeted and treated exceptional by the office staff. I just sat down in the waiting area and my name was called. I figured that I would sit in an examination room forever. It wasn't five minutes and Dr. Beaule was in the room and going over my situation. She was very pleasant and gave me all the time in the world. We discussed my options, (kidney cancer), and i felt very comfortable with her. I am glad that I went to see her

Did not seem caring

After waiting an hour, she came into the room very business. Got the feeling I was not a person but a problem. Was not treated or looked upon at all with compassion. Did not provide me with any sense of security.

very competent and professional. Able to perform the most current robotic surgery.