Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Benning
Dr. Lisa Benning, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, IL, with other offices in Springfield, IL and Springfield, IL (and 3 other locations). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Benning is affiliated with Passavant Area Hospital, Memorial Medical Center and St Johns Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Benning has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 9
What a wonderful incredable Doctor. Dr. Benning saw my mother and took me on after my mother passed away. She is wonderfully gracious and caring. I don't care about the wait time. Dr. Lisa is taking as much time with me as everyone else. All Dr's. should be so caring toward their patients. I travel a long way to see my Dr's. Someone in the office asked me why. Well...they become a very vital part of your life. I was given a gift when Dr.Lisa took be on as a patient. I don't ever want to lose her
Dr. Benning is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Passavant Area Hospital
Memorial Medical Center
St Johns Hospital
26 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University
Graduated in 1987
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa Benning in this video.
Dr. Lisa Benning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.