Dr. Lisa D Bernard-Pearl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa D Bernard-Pearl?

I miss Dr. Lisa Bernard-Pearl

She moved away and I miss her! She was the best gyno I had ever met. Sharp, efficient. I wish her the best!

I love Dr. Lisa

I don't think the previous reviewer even met Dr. Lisa to say those negative things about her. Dr. Lisa is a wonderful OB. With each prenatal appointment, she was warm, attentive, and honored each one of my concerns and requests. I also brought my 3-year old in on many of these prenatal visits and she let my daughter hold the machine on my belly so we could listen to her new baby sister's heartbeat. Dr. Lisa also came in (on her day off) when I was in labor to make sure that the requests I outlined in my birth plan were honored. As a result, I had a healthy, comfortable birth with minimal intervention. She also performed my tubal ligation the day after my baby's birth at my request. She has been wonderful from the very first day I met her. Even after she left the practice and moved an hour away, I wanted to ask her advice and had to track her down to do so. She was surprised I had found her, but she was very nice and told me what I needed to hear. You will not regret choosing Dr. Lisa as your OB.

Heard she was awesome--was seriously let down.

I went to Dr. Pearl while 6 months pregnant. I was leaking fluid after amnio. I was in the room for 20 minutes when she came in and asked me to move from the table so she could unplug a machine and wheel it out. She said nothing of coming back, did not introduce herself. She then went to the next room for 25 more minutes where she cared for another patient. I was very anxious about my issue and was leaking fluid while sitting in the office. She came in, was most unsympathetic and clearly in a hurry. She ran the tests and told me to go back to work. I did not lose my baby, but a better doctor examined me and saw the seriousness of the issue and though my baby had virtually no fluid left by then I was able to save my pregnancy. Dr. Bernard-Pearl must be nice to some people. She was a monster to me. Watch out.