Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Besser MD, FAAP
Dr. Lisa Besser, MD, FAAP is a Doctor primarily located in Greensburg, PA, with other offices in Greensburg, PA and Blairsville, PA (and 1 other location). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Besser is affiliated with Latrobe Area Hospital, Westmoreland Regional Hospital and Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Besser has 4 locations
Dr. Lisa Besser has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Lisa Besser is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa Besser - Posted on January 19th, 2009
Dr. Besser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Latrobe Area Hospital
Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Westmoreland Regional Hospital Excela Health
Latrobe Area Hospital Excela Health
Westmoreland Hospital at Jeanette
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Lisa Besser Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lisa Besser's office for more information.
2000 Village Dr Greensburg, PA : (724) 832-0850
200 Village Dr Greensburg, PA : (724) 832-0850
56 Club Ln Blairsville, PA : (724) 459-6560
11279 Perry Hwy Wexford, PA : (724) 933-1100
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lisa Besser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensburg, PA.