Lisa Bland Is this you?

Have you seen Lisa Bland?

Exellent

Posted on November 29th, 2017

Exceptional Urologist

Posted on May 24th, 2016

I believe Dr. Bland is one of the best doctors that I have ever been to. She listened to me, answered my questions, and truly cared for me. I traveled a long way to see her and I was not disappointed. Being a 64 year old male, I was hesitant to choose a female urologist. I am glad that I choose her and I would highly recommend her.

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Dr bland is the greatest, you can not do any better.

Highly Recommended

Posted on April 28th, 2014

Dr. Bland was very professional and curteous, friendly, and I felt very confident in her diagnosis and treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Bland.

surgery

Posted on July 24th, 2013

quick diagnosis. given all available options. asked her recommendation for appropriate procedure, it was the same as another opinion. he family was kept informed of the status of the 6 hour surgery every hour. excellent results. would highly recommend!

what has she done to my husband

Posted on June 12th, 2013

How could she let his lymph nodes in him when there were 2 cancer tumors and not one guess she was too busy as she is booked so much and has to go so fast she totally missed one of the tumors and then let his lymph nodes in and never sent then for pathology besides a lot of other things that should have been sent according to oncologists, other urologist, cancer associations, and it was just stupid and lazy according to them and they are well renowned in the cancer help depts. I totally have changed my opinion 100% on her after finding all this out, also she had her nurse call to cancer his post op apt something no one he has seen or is seeing in the medical field has ever heard of as it is so important especially after a radical nephrectomy, how heartless is she, I refused to let her cancel it but my husband had to go to the local ER for sever pain and other problems relating to his surgery so she did get away with no pot op appointment after all, guess she was too busy to see him or word got around that the other hospital totally missed his huge tumors so again at this one like the other they treat us like we have the plague or something, who would ever think of not want to check on a patient after a radical nephrectomy. I am not the only unhappy patient's close one as I now of at least one where she has made severe mistakes, there are plenty of other urologists n Billings but we will never ever go back there under any circumstances and find other help no matter how far away it is, Denver has excellent cancer help and care that's our next step. I suggest she start taking time to care about her patients and her bedside manner, according to the actual patient, needs a great deal of improvement, its not our fault the other one missed the cancer so her attitude towards us was unforgivable and downright cruel and uncaring, good luck letting her take care of you with cancer if you do my prayers are with you for sure. I am not exaggerating with al my reviews believe me if I could give her at least one good rating I would but that is impossible due to making him wait so long for the life threatening condition he was in in the first place

laproscopic radical nephrectomy

Posted on May 25th, 2013

Dr Bland operated on my husband a little over a week ago, he is slowly getting better and is happy with the job that Dr. Bland has done, she watched him carefully and report ed in the morning to see him and made sure he was okay. The nurses at Deaconess were so nice and kind and he was happy with their care and concern, one in particular named Shawn was especially helpful and caring to him and also to me. We are still waiting for the patholgy report which has us worried but it's not her fault, I have called 2 days in a row and none of her staff has returned any calls which I admit does bother me, wish they would just say they do not have it yet instead of letting us hang as it is a holiday weekend and now we have to wait til his followup appointment Wednesday, which the nurse had called and wanted to cancel and said was not necessary, we do not understand that and when I told her we still did not have the report she agreed then we should be there for our appointment on Wednesday. I agree with that also as it was a serious surgery and a follow up you would believe is something that is seriously important. His surgery went well and alot faster than I thought it would, now we have to wait to see the results and go from there. Something is definitely wrong with his bones as the pain is more severe than the surgery recovery, she handled that well and now we need a bonescan or something as soon as possible to see what that is along with other problems he is having with different parts of his body however now you have to see a specialist for every problem instead of them fixing things while you are in the hospital as far as tests go. We are satisfied with her care.

another lousy Montana dr

Posted on May 16th, 2013

its about time she learns about pain control after her surgeries, her knowledge is almost nonexistnece when it comes to that that, also her attitude as far as other drs who know what they are doing has alot left to be desired, I am not impressed at all with her, all she is worried about is covering her butt like like every single doctor or specialist there is in Billings Mt ALL of them... I suggest going anyhwhere BUT Billings for any surgical procedure or any medical problem you have at all, my husband almost died the first time at the OTHER incompetent hospital and this time the pain was unecessary and extreme after a serious surgery as nowadays there is no reason whatsoever to be in so much excruciating pain after any surgical procedure, what year is this 1850? Never again any important surgery etc in Billings at all, go to a big city and check all the drs there out as in Billings there is noone competent enough to keep you alive and well let alone save your life, stay away from this city if you want to live , ALso the promises you get before surgery get down in writing as they will change after surgery especialy where cancer is conerned . Noone knows what they are doing here in this city at all trust me on that one Get out whlle you can and take your life with you, never saw anything like this my entire life, still can't believe what happened and never will, no reason for it, except a god syndrome, move somehwere else asap

Dr Bland

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

Dr Bland followed through on every step of my husband's surgery. She wants to be sure the her patients have the very best advice and very best surgery. As she says"You will get better" My husband was in for 11 days for cancer and other problems. She never let us down. We continue to return to her because she knows my husband's history. What a wonderful doctor!

Posted on March 30th, 2010

I saw Dr. Bland as a urology on call through the emergency care department. She was very knowledgeable and caring. She took the time to explain my condition and answer all questions. She performed several operative procedures over the course of my medical care, showing skill, talent and compassion. I would use and recommend Dr. Lisa Bland for any future needs

Posted on September 11th, 2017