- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa K Bond
Dr. Lisa K Bond, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Laurel, MS, with other offices in Laurel, MS and Hattiesburg, MS (and 1 other location). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Bond is affiliated with Forrest General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa K Bond has 4 locations
301 S 28th Ave
Hattiesburg, MS 39401
1203 Jefferson St
Laurel, MS 39440
Book Online Now
Dr. Lisa K Bond has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
Dr. Lisa K Bond has the following 11 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hepatitis C
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa K Bond - Posted on May 8th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa K Bond - Posted on April 18th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa K Bond - Posted on April 2nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa K Bond - Posted on December 23rd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa K Bond - Posted on November 29th, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bond is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Dr. Lisa K Bond Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa K Bond, MD - Hematology and Oncology in Laurel, MS, in this video.
Dr. Lisa K Bond is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Laurel, MS.