Dr. Lisa Boyd Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Boyd?

Had a 1 hr appointment at 4. Dr Boyd arrived late at 425. Promptly ended appointment at 5. Reacted negatively to medication prescribed. Was told I had to make another appointment. Already spent $240 on a 35 minute appointment and did not have $120 for a follow up just to change medicine. I notified doctors assistant that I was having severe reactions to medication and that I was not given my full time with the doctor on my visit, in which her response was "see us when you have more time and money". Poor ethics, does not care about her patients.

This dr claims to be a child and adolescent psychiatrist- yet doesn't allow children to be present at her office. In any time I've been present I have never once witnessed a child patient being seen or even waiting. She is always running at least a half hour behind and walks in sloppy, with wet hair and disheveled dress. I believe this dr is a pay to write psychiatrist having seen her complete and utter failure to diagnosis on multiple occasions.

Best experience ever.I am adult with ADHD .Her knowledge and attitude was so helpful.I spent my whole life trying to find answers.She help me build my new life..........For the first time,at 43 ,I felt like I had some control.