Dr. Lisa Bukaty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Bukaty?

I have searched for ..

Posted on May 20th, 2016

I have searched for a dermatologist who could help me with recurring basal and squamous cancer on my fact.Dr. Bukaty is the gift I was given. She immediately knew what was required, treated me and I left knowing I had found the dermatologist I would return to forever. I am 78 and a motivational speaker so I always hope to avoid surgeries. She is helping me do that. I wish there were a way to give her 10 stars instead of 5.. Marilyn Van Derbur Atler

Very Caring, Highly Recommended

Posted on November 4th, 2015

I have been coming to Dr. Bukaty for a few years now. I have since moved to AZ and I still come back to Dr. Bukaty. She has done many procedures on me with great outcomes. A very caring person. I would trust no one else when it comes to removing my skin cancers. She comes highly recommended.

Posted on March 18th, 2015

I have had great success with my visits to this office and Dr. Bukaty. Her staff is very kind, competent and efficient. I almost never have to wait in the office for my appointments, which is very good!!! Every procedure I have had has been minimal, with basic pre cancer treatments. I can't comment on the Active FX treatment yet, this is my first one. I am very satisfied with this office and their patient care.

Posted on August 21st, 2014

I have been to this office and Dr. Bukaty several times. The experience is always pleasant. Without exception the office staff and Dr. are exceptional in their treatment of me as a patient. I will continue to return for all dermatology treatments.

Wonderful

Posted on July 14th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Bukaty for over 15 years. She's wonderful and always gets me in immediately, and usually the same day I call. The office is always clean and nice and the staff is wonderful. Dr. Bukaty is very knowledgeable and always know exactly what is wrong and gives me the right care. I have referred many friends to Dr. Bukaty. I would highly recommend Dr. Bukaty to anyone needs dermatology treatment.

Posted on March 20th, 2014

It was a very pleasant mole removal visit. I did not experience any discomfort plus Dr. Bukaty made sure that none scarring could occur in the areas she treated. I'm also happy that she contacted in few days about the lab results which showed all samples were benign. Thank you!

Professional

Posted on March 17th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Bukaty for over 10 years. I have had laser hair removal and some peels and most recently Botox. I am very happy and very impressed with all aspects of her practice. The waiting room wait times are no longer than normal, I'd say 5-10 minutes. Then the exam room wait time is also short. I am impressed with Dr Bukaty's professionalism and of course knowledge of dermatology. I trust her with surgical and non surgical procedures. Her staff is very sweet and professional as well. There are so many Dr's to choose from in Newport, Avocado is filled with them, but she is by far the best. I will continue to see Dr Bukaty in the future for my dermatology needs :)

Posted on February 14th, 2014

I was getting more and more lines in my upper lip and thought it was hopeless, but when Dr. Bukaty injected Juvederm around my lips, the lines diminished and the fullness of my lips improved. It is definitely worth the money. Instead of buying new jewelry, I save my money for filler treatments. You can't put a price tag on my improved self confidence. Now I don't think about my lips every time I do public speaking.

Posted on March 31st, 2017