Dr. Lisa Bunin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Bunin?

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Worst experience for facial fillers.....ever! After waiting 30 minutes, she came in and we talked, she left then came back 30 minutes later! She over charges for filler and then wanted me to come back for a follow up appt. so she could add more filler (and more money for herself). No way.......going somewhere else.

Posted on September 29th, 2017

After waiting for over an hour, Bunin finally came in the room. Talked about herself mostly.....about how great she thinks she is. Watched in horror as she treated her staff as if they were so beneath her. I won't be returning

Cataract surgery

Posted on September 5th, 2017

She is the worst eye doctor, horrible staff. This doctor is in the profession for the money.Go for a second opinion before you agree about a very expensive cataract surgery.

Awful

Posted on August 28th, 2017

This doctor is in the profession for the money. Treats her staff horribly.........no wonder why there is so much turnover. Went for a second opinion and I have none of the diseases she diagnosed me with. Even told me she discovered a type of glaucoma??!! (really??). Tried pressuring me into having very expensive cataract surgery.........don't need it! Why does it cost so much more to have her do cataract surgery?? My other doc took what insurance paid........hmmm.

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

Worst experience. She is very full of herself and actually put down other doctors to me! Very unprofessional.

Cataract Surgery

Posted on June 21st, 2017

My surgery went great and I no longer need glasses to read or for distance. Dr. Bunin was patient and helpful in choosing the appropriate lens for my condition. The supportive pre-care and post op care was excellent.

Excellent care super friendly!

Posted on June 14th, 2017

Dr Bunin and her staff are amazing, they make you feel like they really care! I love my lips now and will definitely be back!

My eyes feel great & I see so much better since being treated by Dr B for three years now!!

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Super experience always!

Posted on June 1st, 2017

. Dr. Bunin and her staff are a pleasure to be around. I totally trust Dr. Bunin and her staff with my eyes.

Posted on January 5th, 2017

Best eye surgeon in the LV. I would never trust anyone else with my eyes. Recently had cataract surgery best surgergy I ever had done. Now I have 20/20 vision...no more glasses I can see the instructor at the gym and the glare & halos are gone I can see clearly when I'm driving at night. Thanks Dr. Bunin!

Posted on December 25th, 2016

Great patient experience. Dr Lisa gives first rate care; far beyond what I've experienced elsewhere. Thank you for the extra effort by the entire staff.

Posted on August 27th, 2016

Horrible Doctor. Tried to push me into expensive cataract surgery. Tried telling me the cost would fix my astigmatism. I don't have an astigmatism!! Then tried telling me I have glaucoma and put me on expensive drops. Went for second opinion guess what. No glaucoma! This doctor is in it for the money