Dr. Lisa Burton Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Burton?

Excellent, Trustworthy Physician; Knowledgeable, Open

Dr. Burton is personable, popular with patients (so every once in a while you may have to wait a bit longer in the waiting room because she is spending time with a patient who needs extra tending), adept, & comes across as caring for you & your health concerns. She is very respectful of privacy, & great at answering questions a patient may have (she is also the physician to a friend of mine). She doesn't hold back on unpleasant information, if what is most appropriate for the patient is facing the reality of an undesired diagnosis. Dr. Burton is an intuitive listener, & a credit to her profession.

Sat and talked with me for a while. Great doc

An Example of what Doctors should strive to be.

I have seen Dr. Burton since early 2008 and from my first visit from which I have had Many along with some Life altering Results and Diagnosis she has always been very Kind, Is willing to listen to concerns and works with you to include you in the decision making. Even though I will not improve from my original Issue it is great to have such a caring doctor treating me and I think I really lucked out by havung her as my PC. I could not of found a Better Doctor and I have found that there are some really horrible ones in practice

Well worth the wait.

It's a simple fact. A doctor who takes the time to really listen to her patients, to explain things clearly, and to provide thorough care will take a little longer with each patient, and sometimes that means running behind (often Doctors don't have much say in when/how closely their appointments are scheduled, which is the more the fault of the office than the doctor specifically). Dr. Burton is a wonderful compliment to her profession. Her care and genuine concern is evident in her voice, the questions she asks, and in her physical care. I was incredibly anxious when I first went it (it's been far too long since my last physical). She was a calming presence, explained each procedure carefully, and made me feel very relaxed. Her office staff is equally skilled. The assistant had to give me a tetanus shot. It barely hurt, and I NEVER saw the needle.

Dr. Lisa Burton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.