Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa C Schwartz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Schwartz has done something amazing by opening her practice and seeing many patients every day all by herself. Despite the amount of work that this requires, she never seems rushed or under any stress. Her website makes it extremely easy to schedule appointments online. I was a little worried when I saw that she has elements of holistic medicine in her practice, but she only incorporates that when appropriate, and she is still a fully effective "western medicine" based doctor. If you do not have insurance, her rates affordable as well. I continue to fully recommend Dr. Lisa Schwartz to friends and family.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
23 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Lisa C Schwartz accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCallen Lorde Community Health Center, 152 W Commercial St Fl 2, East Rochester, NY
Dr. Lisa C Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Rochester, NY.