Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Cardwell
Dr. Lisa Cardwell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Detroit, MI (and 1 other location). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cardwell is affiliated with Providence Park Hospital, Providence Hospital and Medical Center and Sinai-Grace Hospital. Dr. Cardwell has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Cardwell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lisa Cardwell has the following 3 expertise
- Diabetic Foot
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Lisa Cardwell has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lisa Cardwell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Cardwell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Park Hospital
Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Harper University Hospital
St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
21 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa Cardwell in this video.
Dr. Lisa Cardwell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.