Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa Casalenuovo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 24
To put this the best way possible, save yourself the trouble & go elsewhere. My first appointment was wonderful, got me in for surgery quickly. After that, nothing but problems. The staff is very rude, all the way down to the doctor. The nurse is super sweet, the only nice thing about going there. Dr.C said very horrible things, pushed her beliefs at me, then continued to literally trash talk me to another women in the hallway as I was checking out. I literally left in tears swearing I'd never go back. I gave one last chance and went today, only to be told I had to reschedule because of them not sending me the correct forms to have filled out. I was supposed to fill out an annual form to update my information, but they sent me new patient forms which were two completely different things. I live 1.5 hours away, wasted my time and gas to come down only be turnt away because of their fault. I will NEVER return or recommend this doctor to anyone! I already have an appt SAT up with a new doctor for in 2 weeks & will never return to Dr.C
The office staff is very crude. Their language and approach are very offensive. The doctor is never always out of the office and patients wait for hours to be seen. I am a medical professional and have treated like an idot by someone with half of my education. I left that office in tears on my last visit and will not be back. Health care providers are held to standards of ethical behavior. This office has dropped the ball in regard to ethics, courtesy, respect, timeliness, and cleanliness. Find another doctor.
I absolutely would never see another ob! I have been seeing Dr c for over 5 years and have never been treated badly by her or her staff, appointments are always made and kept, I have never had to worry about getting there and not being seen. In the whole 5 years I've been seeing her in have only see her np twice! The ultrasound tech is amazing ! I highly recommend her!
Dr. Casalenuovo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
Thomas Memorial Hospital
St Joseph Hospital
Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Des Moines University
Dr. Lisa Casalenuovo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions801 Garfield Ave, Parkersburg, WV
Dr. Lisa Casalenuovo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parkersburg, WV.