Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa B Cassileth has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Hair Restoration
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I had a elected double reconstructive mastectomy. The results are a disaster and other doctors have remarked to me that they thought the work looked strange. I am now going to have to have two or three MORE surgeries to correct this. I am so upset and freaked out. Like I needed this. She spent lots of time in the initial consultation and then it was like adios, amiga. We would have to make many calls to get a call back from her team. And here I thought if I chose a Beverly Hills Top Doc I would be in good hands. I had just about perfect breasts before - now one leans way over to the side and there is a lot of dimpling. This is many months later so I am stunned.
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Dr. Lisa B Cassileth accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLisa Cassileth Md Facs, 436 N Bedford Dr Ste 103, Beverly Hills, CA
Dr. Lisa B Cassileth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.