Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Chin-Lue
Dr. Lisa Chin-Lue, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Haven, CT. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Chin-Lue is affiliated with Hospital Of St Raphael, Yale-New Haven Hospital and Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Chin-Lue has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Chin-Lue is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hospital Of St Raphael
Yale-New Haven Hospital
Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
12 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2001
University Of Connecticut
Dr. Lisa Chin-Lue accepts the following insurance providers.
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
Locations & Directions205 Main St, East Haven, CT
Dr. Lisa Chin-Lue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Haven, CT.