Dr. Lisa Choi-Flores Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Choi-Flores?

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Dr. Choi-Flores is an exceptional doctor of medicine. My husband and I both have her as our primary physician and we are very thankful that we have such a knowledgeable and caring doctor. My husband has various health issues and Dr. Choi-Flores has been able to help my husband understand and maintain his health for the better.

Patient

Posted on August 25th, 2013

Dr. Choi-Flores is outstanding. She exhibits the utmost concern and compassion and truly cares for the well being of her patients. She is terrific .

best Dr Ever

Posted on March 10th, 2011

I have been Dr. Choi-Flores patient for several years..She is by far the best Doctor I have ever had..she explains things in detail and truly cares for her patients....

Posted on August 11th, 2014