Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa L Chriss
Dr. Lisa L Chriss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winter Park, FL. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Chriss is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman and Orlando Regional Medical Center. Dr. Chriss has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa L Chriss has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Laser Corneal Surgery
- Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy
- Contact lenses
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Pain
- Eye Exam
- Macular Degeneration
Showing 5 of 15
Very unhappy with the results of my cataract surgery and wish they would have given me more guidance on choice of IOL lens. For initial appt. had to wait at least three hours. Did not find most of the staff to be sympathetic to my post-surgical difficulties. Once the surgery was done, Dr. Chriss said there was nothing she could do to correct it and in my own research, I found that was not necessarily the case. My eyesight before the cataract surgery was better than it is now. I am very, very unhappy with the result.
Dr. Chriss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Lisa L Chriss accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTruchelut & Chriss MDs PA, 1925 Mizell Ave Ste 302, Winter Park, FL
Dr. Lisa L Chriss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.