Have you seen Dr. Lisa M Cibik?

I can see clearly now

Had both eyes operated on for cataracts and lens implants. Practically painless and vision much better. All issues are addressed professionally and competently.

Visit with Dr Lisa Cibik

Dr. Cibik is extremely proficient in administering laser surgery to the eye! Her skills are unsurpassed in the Pittsburgh, PA and surrounding areas!! She is a true professional and exhibits a very kind and caring personality! I appreciate the fact that she takes the time to explain the procedure and any side effects. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Cibik!!

Dr Cibik is great. Very knowledgeable and explains things very well. Her reputation precedes her and is well-earned. I look forward to working with her for my cataract surgery.

Had lazer done on my cataract. Very professional.

completely amazed at the fabulous outcome

I wanted to share with you and Dr Cibik how completely amazed at the fabulous outcome of Monday's surgery! I am beyond words describing what it is like to actually be able to see clearly without glasses.....has to be the first time in at least 55 years, I am 62 now. The day of the surgery I did not have any hope or belief that I'd be able to see significantly better. My goal was to have the horrid "glare" of the cataract removed. I assumed my eyesight would still be bad and blurred in the left eye once the pupils got back to normal size, and still would need thick lens. I love wearing glasses, so that was not my worry. BUT, at one point late last night, while lying on the couch, I had my glasses off and was staring straight ahead when all of a sudden I realized that I could see the titles to the books on my bookshelf....OMG! A BIG WOW!!!!! I wasn't even aware that I didn't have my glasses on, so I looked all around, and thought still highly dilated, I could read the numbers on my digital clock and my books! What an exhilarating feeling! Just blew me away. Jodi, I thank you for your time, patience and pleasantness when "taking" all of those measurements of my eye, for I know that if you hadn't done it so exactly, my vision would not be as great! I truly appreciate your skill at your job. And please tell Dr. Cibik that I am stunned at her expertise in putting the perfect lens in my eye! Today I drove to Target and just strolled the store very leisurely smiling, for I could see things so much more clearly there like a kid feeling the wonder of a new experience. When I got home, I removed my glasses and walked around my apt bldg....WOW again....my vision was fantastic and I could see all of the ducks and geese from the pond coming my way with no glasses. Totally blew me away, for like I said, I had no expectations of vision correction. Dr Cibik, I thank you for your patience and concern about my "complicated" left eye and suggesting I have laser assist on it due to the possible complications. Thank you for that. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of the cataract removal of my left eye, and I hope that Thursday surgery will give me the same great new vision on my right eye. Thank you all very much. Once you get thru the "gauntlet" of the beginnings of being processed into your system, all of the paperwork, all of the different tests in Uniontown, and then to West Mifflin.....it all comes together and is worth it in the end. Again, Thanks.

Glad my eye doctor referred me to Dr. Cibik

I am a medical wimp; can't handle anything. Dr. Cibik and everyone at AIO, Monroeville and West Mifflin, were awesome! They were very calming and reassuring.

Kind doctor

Thanks for your kind care. It is much appreciated.

Very friendly

Everyone was very friendly!

EXCELLENT

VERY FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE

Highly Recommended

Dr. Cibik is such a sweet, kind doctor. She knew my mother was nervous about her surgery and Dr. Cibik really made her feel calm. After her meeting with Dr. Cibik she was much more comfortable with surgery and less nervous. My mother is doing great and seeing better than she has in years. We are very thankful for AIO and their great staff. Everyone was kind.

I love Dr. Cibik! She's such a kind and caring doctor.

Dr. Lisa M Cibik is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Monroeville, PA.