Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa A Crawford has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lisa A Crawford has the following 15 expertise
- Child Birth
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Pain
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Lisa A Crawford has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lisa A Crawford is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Can't imagine why the rating on this doctor is as low as stated, my experience in her office last month couldn't have been better. I thought she was terrific! Mostly, it was the feeling of being truly listened to, then given plenty of ideas on how to deal with the symptoms of menopause. I appreciated her attentiveness and information so much, I went online to see if I could offer positive feedback for others to read. I don't write negative reviews online, but I do rave when someone deserves high praise, like Dr. Crawford.
30 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Michigan Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lisa A Crawford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.