Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa A Crawford
Dr. Lisa A Crawford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with another office in Louisville, KY. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Crawford is affiliated with Baptist Hospital East and Norton Suburban Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lisa A Crawford has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lisa A Crawford has the following 15 expertise
- Child Birth
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Pain
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Lisa A Crawford is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
An excellent doctor and person
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa A Crawford - Posted on March 22nd, 2018
I have been going to Dr. Crawford for several years. I am 66 years old and she has helped me through menopause and several other issues through the years. She recently performed a laparoscopic hysterectomy on me, I was a little nervous, but she personally called me before and after the surgery to reassure me. The surgery went great and I have had no problems. One of the things I respect and like about Dr. Crawford is the truthfulness and being upfront about everything, but in a very caring way. I would and have recommended her to my family and friends. I cannot believe some of the reviews she had been given, I have not seen any of these things since I have been going to her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa A Crawford - Posted on April 30th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa A Crawford - Posted on April 29th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa A Crawford - Posted on June 21st, 2012
Can't imagine why the rating on this doctor is as low as stated, my experience in her office last month couldn't have been better. I thought she was terrific! Mostly, it was the feeling of being truly listened to, then given plenty of ideas on how to deal with the symptoms of menopause. I appreciated her attentiveness and information so much, I went online to see if I could offer positive feedback for others to read. I don't write negative reviews online, but I do rave when someone deserves high praise, like Dr. Crawford.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa A Crawford - Posted on October 28th, 2011
Dr. Crawford has cared for me and several family memeber through pregnancies and surgeries with great skill both emotionally and technically. I have always felt that I am in the best hands with Dr. Crawford and recommend her to friends and family all the time. I trust her without reservation.
Dr. Crawford is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Lisa A Crawford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Lisa A Crawford
A Louisville native, married, mother of a teenage daughter
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lisa A Crawford is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Louisville, KY.