Have you seen Dr. Lisa A Crawford?

An excellent doctor and person

I have been going to Dr. Crawford for several years. I am 66 years old and she has helped me through menopause and several other issues through the years. She recently performed a laparoscopic hysterectomy on me, I was a little nervous, but she personally called me before and after the surgery to reassure me. The surgery went great and I have had no problems. One of the things I respect and like about Dr. Crawford is the truthfulness and being upfront about everything, but in a very caring way. I would and have recommended her to my family and friends. I cannot believe some of the reviews she had been given, I have not seen any of these things since I have been going to her.

Not very nice person

Worst bedside manner ever. Belittling and demeaning.

Very attentive

Can't imagine why the rating on this doctor is as low as stated, my experience in her office last month couldn't have been better. I thought she was terrific! Mostly, it was the feeling of being truly listened to, then given plenty of ideas on how to deal with the symptoms of menopause. I appreciated her attentiveness and information so much, I went online to see if I could offer positive feedback for others to read. I don't write negative reviews online, but I do rave when someone deserves high praise, like Dr. Crawford.

Dr. Crawford has cared for me and several family memeber through pregnancies and surgeries with great skill both emotionally and technically. I have always felt that I am in the best hands with Dr. Crawford and recommend her to friends and family all the time. I trust her without reservation.

Surgery:

I have had two surgeries by Dr. Crawford and both have went very well as have followup appointments. I have been a patient for over 10 years and am very happy.

Dr. Crawford spends time with me and remembers things about my life even as a year has gone by. I would recommend her.

Dr. Lisa A Crawford is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Louisville, KY.

Dr. Lisa A Crawford Is this you?