Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa L Culpepper has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lisa L Culpepper has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Lisa L Culpepper has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 3
Never seen Dr. Culpepper, but over the years North Chatahoochee Family Physicians has evolved into a patient mill...primary objective of everyone is to get as many patients in & out as quickly as possible with no real desire for patients well being. And good luck getting an appt. with an actual Dr. ( 2-3 day wait ). Only nurse practitioners can be seen same day or next day...at the same price as dr ! Ability of most nurse practitioners is questionable.. Office mgr has a terrible attitude. Stay away unless you like feeling like a piece of cattle.
Dr. Culpepper is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Atlanta Va Medical Center
Dr. Lisa L Culpepper accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Chattahoochee Family Physicians, 11459 Johns Creek Pkwy Ste 250, Duluth, GA
Dr. Lisa L Culpepper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, GA.