Dr. Lisa Cunningham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Cunningham?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on March 17th, 2012

My daughters have been going to Dr. Cunningham since we lived in Arizona. We were thrilled when we found out she was here. My daughters love her and Jennifer. All of them are kind and considerate and I would not trust my daughters with anyone else.

Concerned Mom

Posted on July 11th, 2011

I would not recommend this practice to anyone other than someone who needs a shot; she has the medical knowledge of a nurse and was very unimpressive. Her staff is slow. She loves to recommend lots of drugs even habit forming sleeping drugs for teenagers.

The best in the Springs!

Posted on March 7th, 2011

I've taken my kids to Dr. Cunningham for years. I travel from the north end of the Springs down to her office without complaint because I wouldn't consider going anywhere else. Dr. Cunningham is incredibly knowledgable, grounded, and trustworthy. She has always been spot on with diagnoses and treatments with issues both simple and complex. Any referrals that she has given have been to equally fabulous doctors or services. She has a great bedside manner and really knows how to interact with kids of all ages (and their parents!). Her office staff is great, too. Her MA, Jennifer, is so wonderful that my kids ask if they're going to see her when they're in the office. I have no complaints, and only praise, for Dr. Cunningham and her office. They are THE BEST in the Springs!

outstanding pediatrician

Posted on January 19th, 2011

Dr. Cunningham has been an outstanding doctor for both our typically developing son and our daughter who has a developmental disability. She is very knowledgable and well-read, well connected to local specialists (and we have liked all of the specialists she has sent us to see), and extremely good/caring when dealing with our kids. She is a compassionate doctor who takes to the time to know our kids and answer our questions.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 31st, 2010

My kids and myself just love her. She's extremely smart and explains everything she's doing and why. We're very happy to have found such and excellent doctor. I researched other doctors before choosing this one, and she's one of the best. It's a good feeling to know that we have Dr. Cunningham to take care of our kids.

Posted on August 5th, 2009

Dr. Cunningham is an exceptional doctor who listens and works with parents to care for children! Sometimes she is right on schedule and we get in quickly. Other times, we wait, but she is always worth the wait!

Posted on August 25th, 2015