Dr. Lisa Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Miller?

Posted on December 8th, 2015

I was fired by my previous pediatrician. Ya, I didn't know that could happen either. But I am very thankful that we were fired, because I wouldn't have found Dr. Miller otherwise. She is awesome and the staff is great too!

Posted on February 27th, 2015

We love Dr. Lisa Miller and Dr. Mack!!! The nurses are awesome too! If we could change one thing it would be the wait time.

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Lusa is veary rude i would never use her again

Horrible Service

Posted on December 29th, 2014

I can not believe the service that I was given by the office help. Refused to see my daughter because she is on WellCare and thats OK, but when I said I will pay cash because she really needs to see a doctor and they still refused to see her and she is 3 years old. All she kept saying was I'm sorry. Please explain to me why Dr. Miller's staff would refuse a child in need? Is my money not good enough or green enough? Please tell me what is the issue? Please help me understand this!! I am in total shock that Dr.Miller's staff would have no concern about my daughter at all. The only thing she was cooncerned with was what insurance we carry. Yes, I understand they need to be paid, but to have no concern aboout the welfare of the child is absolutley mind blowing especially after alll the wondeful reviews I have read about this doctor. I could bet she has no idea how her help handles potentail clients. I will report the lack of concern by her help to the medical board. And will continue to follow up on what steps are being taken to resolve the lack of concern by Dr.Miller's help. Something must be done so this will not happen to someonme else.

Awesome doctor!!

Posted on November 29th, 2012

Cadence & Lily's mom :)

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

They take such good care of my children that I didn't have a bedside manner. I just gave it a 4 because it says caring. They really care. I'm not a person of wealth yet they always treat me the same as everyone else. I LOVE MY CHILDREN'S DR. How many moms can honestly say that? :)

Posted on May 10th, 2011

My Son has a 1 P36 Deletion Sydrome And We Were SO Worried WHEN HE Was Born But Mrs.Miller Gave Us The Hope And Answers That We Needed And SHE Is JUST A Great Person AND DOCtor And My SON WIlL NEVER See NO One Else But Her!!!!

We moved and will travel to see her

Posted on July 26th, 2010

We have used Dr. Lisa Miller since our daughter was born. We got lucky! I will never use another Dr. for her...we even moved and will travel to see her. She is hard to get an appointment with, and I always call long in advance for well baby visits, but the other Dr's we have seen for other issues are good. Joy is a great asset to have on the team.

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on August 9th, 2008

My daughter recently had mrsa and Dr. Miller and her staff were so caring and showed great concern for my family and what we were going through. We received phone calls periodacly throughout the recovery process to ensure that my daughter was healing nicely. We always received and appointment when we needed it, and it must be told that with all my 2 year old has been through she still adores Dr. Miller. She never sheds a tear when Dr. Miller steps into the room! I can't ever see myself switching doctors. I don't think I could ever receive the type of care I do with Dr. Miller. Dr. Miller and her staff are very special people who care very much for their patients and their quality of care!

Posted on November 30th, 2017