Dr. Lisa D Ryan Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lisa D Ryan?

I was very picky in choosing a pediatrician for my son. Dr. Ryan was acctually the third one I tried, after two doctors that came highly recommended, but didn't seem to connect with my son. After five minutes with Dr. Ryan I knew we had found the perfect match. She is very professional, but still fun and playful with my son...which I think is important for a pediatrician. She answers any and all questions I have as a new mom and is very reassuring. The other doctors at the practice are great too (Dr. Chan), as they may be on call for late night/weekend worries! I was impressed that they called to follow up and make sure my son was better after I called over the weekend with croup. I highly recommend Dr. Ryan (and Dr. Chan) to anyone looking for a pediatrician!