Dr. Lisa Flores Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Flores?

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on December 12th, 2011

I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH HER.SHE HAS DELIVERED TWO OF MY CHILDREN AND IM VERY PLEASED. I HAD AN EMERGENCY C-SECTION WITH MY FIRST AND SHE WAS EXCELLENT WITH KEEPING ME CALM AND PRFORMING THE C-SECTION AND MY SCARS LOOK GREAT HARDLY CAN TELL ITS THERE. MY SECOND CHILD i WENT INTO LABOR A MONTH EARLY AND SHE DID GREAT AGAIN WITH KEEPING ME CALM AND THE C-SECTION. BEFORE MY CHILDREN SHE ALSO DEALT WITH SOME CERVICAL ISSUES i WAS HAVING AND I WAS VERY COMFORTABLE DURING THE PROCEDURES i HAD TO GO THROUGH. SHE HAS ALWAYS ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS AND NEVER SEEMED TO MIND THE 20 THOUSANDS QUESTION I ASKED. THESE PEOPLE ABOVE WITH ALL THEIR PROBLEMS MUST BE COMPLICATED PEOPLE...SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR. ALSO MY SISTER IN LAW USED HER FOR HER BABY AND HAD NO PROBLEMS.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2011

Dr. Diaz is just simple a great doctor! She didn't hurt me at all when she did my pap, she answers any and all questions that we have immediately, the staff there is very helpful if i call and have any questions.

Worst Dr Ever

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

Whoever had nice things to say about this Dr was obviously related to her.It took 2 weeks to even get an appt for a pap smear. When I did finally get in I had to wait over an hour to be seen. The visit was painful and rushed. I left with many questions and no answers. It took 3 weeks to get the results of my tests and if I had not called i probably would have never gotten them. Sad part is, my pap came back showing cervical dysplasia so this time sensitive matter should have been addressed , not 3 weeks later. After that it took another 10 days to get in for the colposcopy/ biopsy that needed to be done to further investigate my pap smear results. I waited 2 and 1/2 hours only to get called back, undressed and made to feel like a side show freak when the dr could not get the machine to work. It took 4 people in the office to figure out that the machine was broken while I'm lying there in pain exposed to the world with 4 woman discussing what to do next in front of my exposed vagina. So basically I wasted 3 hours in her office only to be humiliated and not get the procedure done. This is cancer we are talking about and the anxiety of having to wait was almost unbearable so not being able to get it done after all that was so unprofessional. I also had an ultrasound done that was preformed in another office that sent the results over DAYS before my scheduled appointment yet somehow Dr Diaz's office never got the results. So once again I am left to wait wondering what is going on with my health. This has all been going on for over a month now and I still have no answers. In the meantime the cancer cells could be spreading and tumors may be growing. There is more that I left out but basically, I would only recommend this DR if you enjoy being tortured and humiliated, you do not care about your health and enjoy waiting for hours at a time in a loud, hot overcrowded office only to be rescheduled after being subjected to a bunch of rude staff. If you value your life and your health you will find another Dr.

Posted on May 26th, 2011

Dr. Diaz is very caring and during my pap I didnt feel a thing. She discusses everything with you. Recommend her

Posted on November 17th, 2010

i went to the office because it was right down the street an my mom said the go with sarria but i didnt listen an went with diaz because she was the only woman. big mistake. all the things the other reviewers said are true, she isnt gentle i was always in discomfort when she would check me, and she always simply asks "any questions?" an thats it she doesnt inform you about anything going on in your belly, and she said i had too much iron an my baby was being born im not sure but i think they get more weeks early an she continously mentioned a c-section being performed an coincidentally i had a c-section an i dont know for sure but i think thwy get more money for a c-section being done but i dont recommend her, if youre going to that office pick sarria or the other guy ive seen good reviews of them.

Posted on September 16th, 2010

She's very nice and polite, but to be well informed you have to ask all the questions yourself. If not you'll probably leave with alot of important questions in your head.

Posted on July 27th, 2010

I just go with her because I don't like be treated by men, but she's not too caring to make the paps, it was very painfull, the wait was forever.

Very unexperienced!!

Posted on March 24th, 2010

this doctor is very unexperienced, she hurt me so much and made me bleed a lot during iud removal, I am afraid to get an infection after all the pain trying to get the iud out, she broke the string and left the iud inside by itself,then she used a lot of other thing to get that thing out of me, I felt more pain than if I was having a baby there!!!!She had to call Dr. Sarria for help, I felt miserable, he came to help and successfully got the iud out. All thanks to him.Believe me it was horrible!!!dont go to see her!!!

Posted on January 1st, 2010

She's a great doctor! Very professional and caring.

Posted on March 29th, 2017