Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Lisa L Diepenhorst has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lisa L Diepenhorst has the following 10 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Lisa L Diepenhorst has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lisa L Diepenhorst is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 8
She is solely focused on standard medical treatment, rather than combining treatment with advice on how to combat the issue in everyday life (diet tips, exercise, etc). Things that the patient can do. It seem she is always in a hurry and doesn't truly listen to her patients. That may not be true, but that is the impression she's given me. When facing concerning medical issues, you want to feel like your Dr is doing their best to help you. I get the impression that the only time she thinks about my (fairly unique) case is when she's sitting down in the exam/procedure room during my appointment. I'd like to find a more holistic-oriented OBGYN but I've been seeing her throughout the ordeal....
The first time I met Dr. Diepenhorst I was scheduled for my annual exam. My previous doctor had retired. Everything was going as planned until she discovered a suspicious lump in my breast. I had been breastfeeding over the course of two years so we discussed the lump as if it probably had to do with lactational change. Then Dr. Diepenhorst said I should get an ultrasound to make sure. I was surprised, but felt that her gentle nudge towards better safe than sorry was important. After a biopsy it was discovered I had early stage breast cancer. If it weren't for Dr. Diepenhorst's important discovery I could have gone another year or two attributing it to extended breastfeeding. Many doctors would have dismissed this easily as I am young and healthy otherwise. My level of trust in Dr. Diepenhorst's medical expertise is strong and I highly recommend her to any woman who is looking for an excellent OB GYN, with your health in her best interest.
Dr. Diepenhorst is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2002
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Lisa L Diepenhorst accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Healthcare Associates Llc, 700 NE Multnomah St Ste 1600, Portland, OR
Dr. Lisa L Diepenhorst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.