Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa M Duhaylongsod
Dr. Lisa M Duhaylongsod, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Dr. Duhaylongsod is affiliated with USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa M Duhaylongsod has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Lisa M Duhaylongsod has the following 12 expertise
- Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
Dr. Lisa M Duhaylongsod has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Lisa M Duhaylongsod is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Duhaylongsod is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 2005
University Of Southern California/Lac+Usc Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSan Diego County Psychiatric Hospital, 3853 Rosecrans St, San Diego, CA
Dr. Lisa M Duhaylongsod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.