Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa R Dunn-Albanese
Dr. Lisa R Dunn-Albanese, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Newton Lower Falls, MA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Dunn-Albanese is affiliated with Newton-Wellesley Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa R Dunn-Albanese has 2 locations
2014 Washington St
Newton Lower Falls, MA 02462
Book Online Now
Dr. Lisa R Dunn-Albanese has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Lisa R Dunn-Albanese has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Lisa R Dunn-Albanese is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Eased my worries during pregnancy complication
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lisa R Dunn-Albanese - Posted on June 19th, 2012
Dr. Dunn is a great doctor! She shared with me all facts & information about my condition and offered her opinion of how to proceed. I trusted her and felt comfortable under her care. I only wish she could have provided my care for the remainder of my pregnancy, but she recommended me to another great doctor so all turned out well. Many thanks to Dr Dunn and her team for gettng me this far in my pregnancy!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Dunn-Albanese is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Lisa R Dunn-Albanese Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lisa R Dunn-Albanese is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.